Steps to Add a Printer Using IP Address for Windows
August 17, 2022
To add a printer using an IP address on Windows 10, follow the steps below:
Click on the magnifying glass in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
1. Click on the magnifying glass in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
2. Type in “Printers & Scanners” and open.
3. Select “Add a printer or scanner.”
4. Proceed to “The printer that I want isn’t listed” on the same tab.
5. Click on “Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname.”
6. Go to “Next” in the bottom-right corner of the window.
7. Under “Device type,” choose “TCP/IP Device.”
8. Next to “Hostname or the IP address,” type in your IP address.
Available IP Addresses: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
9. Choose “Next.”
Note: Don’t uncheck the “Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use” box.
That’s all there is to it. It will take a couple of seconds for Windows to locate the printer. Once the two devices are connected, type in the printer’s name. In addition, if you want this device to be set as the default printer, all you need to do is check the “Set as the default printer” box. Afterward, click “Finish,” and you’re good to go.